SALTO Desktop Reader
Created for the Hotel environment, the SALTO desktop reader is designed to read data from the R&W carriers and send it to an external device, usually a Point of Sale terminal. This can be useful in a PMS environment and works with industry standard protocol.
- Configuration by dip switches to control data to be read and the interface with the external device.
- The interface with the external device can be RS232, OMRON and WIEGAND.
- Current required: 12v DC source (included).
- Connection to the external device: 9 pin D-type female connector (to be connected to serial port).
- Data read by the desktop reader: ROM CODE, TRACKS ON KEY, WIEGAND CODE.