Salto Electronic Cylinders - Read More
Main Features and Benefits:
- Simple offline installation is possible on any type of door, including those with narrow frames.
- Virtual network capable through SALTO Virtual Network technology.
- User on card audit trailing capability via the SALTO Virtual Network (SVN).
- Wireless real-time online capabilities through the SALTO wireless network*.
- Contactless versions compatible with ISO 14.443A, ISO 14.443B, ISO 15693 (Vicinity) and covering a wide range of mainstream RFID brands such as DESfire, DESfire EV1, Mifare, Mifare plus, Mifare Ultralight C, Legic Advant and HID iClass®, Skidata and Inside Picopass allowing multiapplication with third party systems using one card.
- XS4 GEO Electronic cylinder contactless range is compatible with NFC (Near Field Communication) technology which allows NFC enabled cell phones to act as contactless data carriers to open and control SALTO access controlled doors.
- All communications between the carrier and the electronic cylinder are encrypted and secured.
- Choice of different cam and cylinder profiles: Euro profile, UK oval, Mortise cylinders, Australian oval profile, or RIM cylinders.
- Different finishes: BioCote, Satin chrome, polished chrome, polished brass, satin brass.
- High security via high resistance, hardened anti-drill protection.
- Concealed fixing screws for greater security and improved aesthetics.
- Low battery power indication monitored through the SALTO Virtual Network (SVN) as low battery status information is written onto carriers and passed to the software. Also readings can be taken at the lock and passed to the software via PPD connection.
- Dual colour LED (green / red) to indicate access authorisation.
- Emergency opening by means of portable programming device (PPD).
- Firmware upgradable through PPD or Wireless network*