SALTO solutions are in use around the world in educational environments, including universities, university housing, schools, research institutes, academies, kindergartens & elementary schools.
- Differentiate easily who has access and when to such different places as offices, residences, laboratories, libraries, athletic and cultural facilities, common areas, etc.
- Distinguish access not just by physical location but also by duration, easily managing access for short-term guests (i.e., conference attendees), contract and temporary workers, as well as staff and students.
- Integrate access control along with other campus services (i.e., cashless vending, canteens, library systems, transportation) all on one credential.
- System flexibility permits the easy change of access plans thereby facilitating the individual programming of certain installations for conferences, sport and cultural events, etc.
- In emergency situations, the local lockdown feature allows authorized users to put SALTO electronic locks into stand-alone lockdown mode.