Salto Wall Readers - Read More
MAIN Features and Benefits
ID technologies available: i-Button, DESfire, DESfire EV1, Mifare, Mifare plus, Mifare Ultralight C, Inside Picopass, Legic Advant, HID iClass®, SKIDATA and i-Button.
- Offline or Online depending on the door controller connected.
- Virtual Network capability through SALTO Virtual Network technology.
- User on card audit trailing capability for audit trailing via the SALTO Virtual Network (SVN).
- Contactless versions compatible with ISO 14.443A, ISO 14.443B and ISO 15.693 (Vicinity) and covering a wide range of mainstream RFID brands such as DESfire, DESfire EV1, Mifare, Mifare plus, LEGIC Advant, HID iClass© and Inside Picopass allowing multiaplication with third party systems using one card.
- SALTO 9000 contactless range is compatible with NFC (Near Field Communication) technology which allows NFC enabled cell phones to act as contactless data carriers to open and control SALTO access controlled doors.
- All communication between the carrier and the wall reader are encrypted and secured.
- Can be flush or surface mounted depending on the base (available separately)*.
- Available in a narrow profile version for special doors.
- Red and green coloured LED to indicate lock authorisation.
- Blue coloured LED to indicate carrier updating.
- For external use and protection against vandalism, it can be used with the WRMFWAV frame and flush mounting base*.
- Can be combined with Personal Identification Number (PIN) code pad for card authentication*.
- Compatible with standard electrical back boxes for easy fitting*.
- Can be used for integration with other systems through the addition of the Wall Reader Adaptor or Control Unit Adaptor.
* For Modular Wall Reader range only.