Most property loss occurs in the initial minutes of a break-in. Install a Loktec Smoke System on the premises and within seconds of a break-in the protected area is filled with an impenetrable cloud of fog. This provides an effective barrier and forces the intruders to leave the premises.
Why Loktec Security Fogging?
- Loktec’s Fogging System is a proactive security measure; it will stop the intruders in their tracks.
- Intruder alarms will alert you to a break in but will not deter the criminals. Alarms are reliant on a key holder or police response. With the average time an intruder spends on site being 3-5 minutes, this makes it very difficult task to catch them in the act.
- CCTV is much like an intruder alarm; the criminals pay very little notice. By disguising their appearance from recordings, it makes it very difficult to make a positive ID. If the system happens to be monitored, the criminals are already planning their escape and have identified their window of opportunity.
Why should you choose a Loktec system?
- Reduces losses by up to 95%.
- Currently securing billions of £s worth of stock in the UK.
- The largest and the original Security Fog manufacturer.
- Developed and manufactured in the UK.
- EN50131-8 compliant, manufactured to ISO9001.
Banks and ATM’s
Cash handling, financial and banking companies have always taken the threat of villainous attacks very seriously and are constantly striving to improve their security measures. In spite of considerable investments in building infrastructure and electronic security, these premises remain a target due to the presence of cash, which is highly attractive for criminals.
Installing a LFS protects your property from the losses and subsequent downtime that follows a break in. Once the LFS is armed, alarm sensors monitor your premises from unwanted guests. Should movement be detected, the LFS will instantly trigger, cloaking the area with an impenetrable curtain of fog and reducing visibility to less than an arm’s length, ensuring your goods are protected and the bad guys flee empty-handed.