XS4 A60 | ANSI version
The XS4-60 wide body version for ANSI mortise locks is specially designed to be compatible with most ANSI mortise locks and tubular latches. It is specially designed for use on busy, high traffic doors that need additional strength.
- Clutch mechanism escutcheon, when unlocked handle moves free.
- ID technologies available: i-Button, DESFire, DESFire EV1, Mifare, Mifare plus, Mifare Ultralight C, Inside Picopass, LEGIC Prime, LEGIC Advant, HID iClass®, SKIDATA.
- Available in wireless version for wireless real-time control.
- Door status detector to monitor intrusions or door left open status (wireless escutcheons only).
- Body and escutcheon made of steel.
- Dimensions: 290mm x 67mm x 20mm.
- Handle rotation: 52º.
- Door thickness compatibility: 32mm to 120mm.
- Distance from the handle to the cylinder: 61mm, 62mm and 63mm.
- Compatible with ANSI mortise locks and tubular latches.
- Square spindles available: 7mm, 7,6mm split, 8mm, 8mm split and 7mm diamond.
- Mechanical override with audit trail facility available.
- Electronic privacy function through thumb turn or button on the inside.
- AMOK version available for offline lockdowns.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.25 Grade 1 compliant for heavy commercial, institutional and industrial use.*
- IP55 compliant (external escutcheon).
- Fire resistant. UL10C compliant for 3 hours.
* Certified for compliance to ANSI/BHMA A156.25-2007 Grade 1 with SALTO A156.13 Mortise locks and latches