XS4 DIN EURO lock
SALTO offers 2 different DIN 18250 mortise locks suitable for all kinds of wooden doors that need to be compatible with DIN standards. The locks are automatic locks that project the deadbolt when the door is closed for greater security. For user safety the mortise locks also have a panic function so they can be opened from the inside in case of emergency.
- Lock case, latch and deadbolt made of steel.
- Axes distances 72mm.
- DIN 18250 locks.
- Euro profile cylinder compatible.
- 8mm or 9mm square spindle*.
- Turning angle 30º or 45º depending the model.
- Different backsets.
- Satin stainless steel finish.
- Automatic lock, the auxiliary latch (anticard) projects and deadlocks the deadbolt*.
- The handle retracts the latch and the deadbolt to normal position.
- Panic function option (The handle retracts the latch and the deadbolt simultaneously).
- Round or squared front plate available*.
- Highest standards *
- EN1125 compliant*.