XS4 E40 | SKG**
The SALTO XS4 S40 SKG is designed to suit the needs of those doors that necessitate special reinforcement or require SKG certification against burglary, SALTO has created a new electronic escutcheon.
- Clutch mechanism escutcheon, when unlocked handle moves free.
- ID technologies available: i-Button, DESFire, DESFire EV1, Mifare, Mifare plus, Mifare Ultralight C, Inside Picopass, LEGIC Prime, LEGIC Advant, HID iClass®, SKIDATA.
- Available in wireless version for wireless real-time control.
- Door status detector to monitor intrusions or door left open status (wireless escutcheons only).
- Body and escutcheon made of steel.
- Dimensions: 282mm x 40mm x 20mm
- Handle rotation: 33º
- Door thickness compatibility: 30mm to 120mm
- Distance from the handle to the cylinder: 47mm to 110mm
- Compatible with DIN mortise locks, European mortise locks and narrow style mortise lock.
- Compatible with European profile cylinders and Swiss profile cylinders.
- Square spindles available: 8mm, 8mm split, 9mm and 9mm split.
- IP55 compliant (external escutcheon).
- SKG** compliant (in combination with the correct mortise lock and cylinders).