XS4 EURO lock
The XS4 Euro lock is a mortise lock with latch projection which means the
latch is automatically projected and deadlocked when the door is closed. This
mortise lock is suitable for all kinds of wooden door whether it’s a hotel room,
office or warehouse door etc. The new latch projection function increases
security by making it impossible to gain access by using plastic cards.
For additional security SALTO also offers the option to order this lock with
- Lock case, latch and deadbolt made of steel.
- Axes distances 85mm.
- Euro profile cylinder compatible.
- 8mm square spindle.
- Turning angle 30º.
- Different backsets.
- Choice of finishes: satin stainless steel or gold enamelled.
- Reversible latch and auxiliary latch (anticard).
- With auxiliary latch (anticard) it deadlocks the latch.
- The handle retracts the latch to normal position.
- Panic function option (The handle retracts the latch and the deadbolt).
- Deadbolt detector option for electronic privacy function.
- Mortise lock EN 12209 Grade 3 (high frequency of use or with care, use in public buildings).
- Mortise lock EN179 Grade 3* (Suitable for use in busy, high traffic areas).
- Fire resistant EN1634 compliant Ei60.
- Round or squared front plate available.