XS4 GEO deadbolt cylinder
The XS4 GEO brand new electronic heavy duty deadbolt cylinder meets A156.36 grade 1 requirements, and also has a trim ring with protective sleeves that protects and prevents the lock from being attacked through the door. The trim ring also protects the lock from attacks coming vertically.
It is designed to provide high levels of security and fit all standard doors in ANSI markets. It is available with three different functions: single cylinder, classroom style and double cylinder for both inside and outside opening with the smart credential.
- Fully integrated with the SALTO XS4 platform.
- Virtual network capable through SALTO Virtual Network technology.
- Available in wireless version for wireless real-time control*.
- Choice of ID carriers: i-Button, HID iClass©, LEGIC Advant, Mifare, DESFire , Mifare Ultralight C, DESFire EV1, Skidata and Inside Picopass.
- NFC compatible on contactless versions.
- All communications between the carrier and the XS4 GEO cylinder are encrypted and secure.
- Available only in satin chrome.
- High security via high resistance, hardened anti-drill protection.
- Concealed fixing screws for greater security and improved aesthetics.
- Optional, torx screw to tighten the knob and convert the cylinder on a fix knob cylinder.
- Emergency opening by means of portable programming device (PPD).
- 3 different functions: single cylinder, classroom style and double cylinder for both inside and outside opening.
- Meets A156.36 grade 1 deadbolt requirements.
- IP protection: model IP55 and model IP66 for outside use.