XS4 GEO European profile cylinder with thumbturn
The XS4 GEO European cylinder is specially designed to fit most Euro doors that are equipped with a European profile cylinder mortise lock and also need to be opened also from the inside.
- Fully integrated with the SALTO XS4 platform.
- Virtual network capable through SALTO Virtual Network technology.
- Available in wireless version for wireless real-time control*.
- Choice of ID carriers: i-Button, HID iClass©, LEGIC Advant, Mifare, DESFire , Mifare Ultralight C, DESFire EV1, Skidata and Inside Picopass.
- NFC compatible on contactless versions.
- All communications between the carrier and the XS4 GEO cylinder are encrypted and secure.
- Available in 6 different finishes: satin chrome, polished chrome, polished brass, satin brass, black satin chromiun and BioCote®.
- Available with 2 different locking thumbturns.
- Different cam options: 15mm DIN cam and 13.2mm for metals doors EU porfiles, 10 teeth cog wheel cam and 13 teeth cog wheel cam.
- High security via high resistance, hardened anti-drill protection.
- Concealed fixing screws for greater security and improved aesthetics.
- Optional, torx screw to tighten the knob and convert the cylinder on a fix knob cylinder.
- Emergency opening by means of portable programming device (PPD).
- Anti-Panic function available.
- Available from 40mm up to 195mm in thickness (special body lenght available for glass doors).
- Plus plug options (+5mm / +10mm) for doors where cylinders needs additional length between the knob and the body.
- IP protection: model IP55 and model IP66 for outside use.
- SKG*** compliant and VDS BZ+ approval models available.