XS4 RFID Modular Wall Reader for special wall mounting with key pad
The Contactless SALTO modular wall reader with key pad is a wall reader that includes a PIN Key Pad specially designed for outdoor installation on uneven surfaces. The key pad provides increased security as dual identification is needed to access the door. The wall reader reads data from the carrier and then communicates to the door controller. It also allows for updating of the carriers via SALTO Virtual Network technology. The reader is IP 56 compliant and features a built-in stainless steel external case making it suitable for use indoors and out, including environments exposed to harsh weather conditions.
- ID technologies available: DESfire, DESfire EV1, Mifare, Mifare plus, Mifare Ultralight C, Inside Picopass, Legic Prime, Legic Advant, HID iClass® Skidata and i-Button.
- Contactless reading of the carrier.
- Reading distance up to 50mm depending on the RFID technology.
- NFC compatible (WRM9000 range).
- External case made of stainless steel.
- Dimensions: 120mm x 230mm x 80mm (W x H x D).
- IP 56 compliant (depending on the model).
- Connection to the door controller using UTP CAT5 cable.
- The maximum cable length between the door controller and the wall reader is up to 100mtrs*, with a twisted pair cable.
- Current required: 5V supplied by the door controller.
* Depends on the door controller combination.